Sunday, June 19, 2016

Boat/trailer parked illegally.


 This boat and trailer jas been parked for more than 24 hours, without being moved(as required by local ordinance). Pictures taken at 3:25pm on 6-19-16. It was parked there and left yesterday 6-18-16, I noticed it at 9am, when I went to move my Subaru signmobile. I wonder how long it will take and HOW/IF the violation will be enforced by Little Falls Police Department?
You know if it were MY vehicle, somebody would complain, and they'd be on me like glue. I am timing them. Stay tuned. Posted at 3:40pm on 6-19-16.
  boat/trailer not marked with warning ticket like was put on my van that was,LEGALLY parked in front of city hall in 2012, by who I believe to be the same LFPD officer David Stevenson. The other bald officer is Craig Seelen. So why didn't this officer treat the owner of this boat/trailer, the same way, they did me?  Answer: because laws are selectively enforced in Little Falls, instead of uniformly. That's why.
Boat and trailer moved by 8:10pm on 6-19-16.

No comments:

Post a Comment