Wednesday, October 21, 2015

TERRIFYING Tom Schumacher + SPOOOOKY senior center members

Terrifying Tom Schumacher yells at me after the meeting, 9-24-13.
I have been saving this for just the right moment. NOW IS THAT TIME. This is the same yahoo that yelled a threat at me, in September 2015 about a month ago, from across the street by the Strack Attack 2 van. He said, "lady you better get a $50,000.00 life insurance policy cuz you aren't gonna make it past 90 days."  That's a threat. By the way Tom, is it true, you are banned from St. Ottos?
My 2 questions about education of members is part of their mission and an illegal meeting that was held that Marcella Block board member was not sent a notice.

Listen as they begin with not only the pledge of allegiance like gradeschoolers but then a Christian prayer. 
 United Nationsmobile back out on the beat in front of my house 10-21-15 @ 5:30pm





The above tape recordings are from 9-24-13 Little Falls Senior Center meeting where new bylaws were enacted to prevent recording devices at the center. What are they hiding? Plenty. Just like city council. Listen to all 3 of these to get a glimpse at the hostility these seniors have towards me.  I will upload more shortly.


I asked the board to consider giving membership scholarships for poverty stricken seniors that could not afford the 10$ per year fee.  It was met with hostility of course. And why didn't their hot shot parliamentarians(Paul and Jean Dennis) know that education of seniors is part of their mission? This is NOT an honest organization....and that is the opinion of many past board members and even a past president. As is typical for this area, NOTHING was done to CORRECT that situation. Instead, all the honest ones were driven out.  I wonder just how much money is being skimmed by some involved with the money gathering?  I question ALL those who remain connected with this center...especially the board members and the parliamentarians.  Senior center members in Little Falls, Mn are some of the SPOOOOKIEST characters of all !!!!■■■■
Dr. Miller and his wife...members of senior center and live across street from me.
Dr. Millers daughter calls me a naughty name in video below.

No comments:

Post a Comment