Sunday, October 11, 2015

Belligerent■■BULLY■■Brenny

Rich Brenny was my neighbor from 1998-2001 on Thomas Drive, Little Falls, Mn.
My home had an upper lot that bordered Thomas Drive, and a lower lot that bordered the Mississippi River, as did many neighboring homes.  Because of my love for wildlife I fed corn, black sunflower seeds and birdseed to all who would share the banquet year round. I loved watching the merganzers, wood ducks , Canadian geese, many varieties of ducks, chipmunks, squirrels, rabbits, and countless birds feast on what I provided.

Neighborhood kids have always flocked to my backyard, no matter where my family has lived, as I encourage fun games, healthy snacks and supervision.  No less than half dozen other neighborhood kids used to frequent that bottom lot, as we had a dock, a boat and the kids had built a fort, and a treehouse with a rope and pulley to slide down into the river.

The first fall we lived there(1998), I was stunned to hear gunshots very close by.  I discovered that while my young kids and the neighbors children were playing tag, duck and goose hunting was being allowed about 250 feet from our lot line. Turns out, for countless years Rich Brenny had been allowing local law enforcement(LFPD, Morrison County deputies, and Mn State Troopers) to hunt on his lower lots that bordered the public golf course. Horrified, I looked on while the cops injured birds because they were poor shots, then fired again to finish them off. And they were firing in the direction of our home!

My husband and I went to asked Brennys to reconsider allowing hunting, because of the danger of firing, within in that close of proximity.  Rich stated he would NOT stop allowing the hunting, thanked me for baiting them in, and when deer season opened, he would  get his deer rifle out to hunt deer on his property.  The county laws do not protect against hunting in close proximity to another home, if permission is granted from the neighbors. There were 2 neighbors between our home and Brennys.

We wrote a letter to the editor and also spoke with Steve Wenzel, to no avail.

I wonder if this practice still continues and who may be in danger because of it. Canoeists paddling their way past the golf course would have no idea that just beyond the property line, they may be fired upon.

When Brennys sell their home, I wonder if this unacceptable and life threatening practice will continue?

I have often wondered how neighbors like this sleep at night. Sure seems Rich Brenny lacks conscience.  I wonder how others have been treated by this man.

I can guess, with pretty good accuracy. In my opinion Brenny is the same low caliber person, as are Cruella(Wanda Kretzman) and her McDuffee(Gary, Jason, and Ryan) mega mill  family.   Scraping the bottom of the barrel. Pretty easy to identify folks who profit from others suffering or gain recognition/praise for allowing cops to slaughter birds that are easy targets. Despicable rotten apples.

Hence the title, belligerent bully Brenny.

No comments:

Post a Comment