Saturday, October 3, 2015

Mike Strack backs down 10-2-15

What's missing in this picture? You guessed it....the Strack Attack 2 stepvan. By 6:30pm last night 10-2-15, it was gone. One of the police officers said Strack had a request of me, to please move my vehicle forward, because the battery was dead in his van.  I politely moved it even more forward(I was already 3/4 of a car length ahead of his front bumper.....and shortly after I moved it, the van was gone.  I can PROVE I moved my vehicles every 24 hours, CAN YOU MIKE? Bet not. Your friends at the PD made sure you weren't cited....didn't they?

You can drive by Mikes house 415 SE 3rd St. Little Falls, Mn. and see for yourself if he stores it in his backyard, as he said he does.
Bye bye van. Thanks for helping prove the point, that Morrison County IS the  "Intolerance Capitol of Minnesota" AND that you and your crony haters can't take the heat, let alone participate in civil dialogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment