Saturday, October 3, 2015

Strack Attack 2 update 10-2-15 + Can We Talk THE REAL BACKSTORY

Part 1    Get the WHOLE real story by watching both parts.  Mike Strack moved his van out before 6:30pm yesterday, shortly after we filmed this. Can't take the heat Mikey?

I WILL BE ADDING MORE TO THIS POST IN THE FUTURE....I AM JUST WARMING UP. THE LEVEL OF IGNORANCE AND INTOLERANCE IN LITTLE FALLS AND MORRISON COUNTY is astounding, and IS THE REASON for its' BAD REPUTATION.
THERE'S an entire section of the sequence of events I forgot to mention.  HOT HEAD HILMERSON called me  a "dumb bitch," but as of 10-19-15 I realize he regrets it. More on this soon. Look for a letter on 10-24-15.
And there's more. Read comments and who liked the comments below.

Notice the part where a bunch of names were sliced off my trailer ILLEGALLY??  ANOTHER unsolved crime by the LFPD.

Missy Van Scoik I believe is a former employee of CRUELLA(Wanda Kretzman, Clearwater Kennel puppy mill)

NOTICE KELCEA HOWARD
CLICKED THE LIKE BUTTON. NOTICE ALSO BREANNA HARNACK....ONE OF THE 4 NAUGHTY NAUGHTY GIRLS THAT PUT ON QUITE A DISPLAY OF disorderly conduct(if you ask me) in front of my place.
I wonder if Baily Winscher is related to County Commissioner Randy Winscher? Suppose?




















The home above is Charlotte Van Risseghems(former MAYOR Cathy VanRisseghems mother in law). She was breaking the law here...the sign ordinance which forbids RIGHT OF WAY SIGNS.  Seems breaking the law to help her daughter in law get re-elected mayor, is fine in her books.After this was reported to the police, it was placed legally on her property.
Community doesn't like me telling on folks. Not one little bit.  The opportunity hoarding advantage takers can't get a leg up, as usual, if different council members are elected.
Notice overwhelmingly the poll voters want the sign ordinance law deleted.

Justin Bieganek owns Taco Johns and was a mayorally appointed committee member of the planning and zoning commission, when he wrote these defamatory, slanderous and or libelous comments. 

2 comments:

  1. Kelcea Howard is NOT in any of these videos, you need to leave little falls!! & GET A LIFE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Read all the comments.....you will see Kelcea Howard's name more than once Danita. I a not going anywhere. Are you defending Kelceas comments and threat?

      Delete