Thursday, October 15, 2015

Dustin Patrick, Cynthia Krueger, and Melodie Powell have intelligence.

Alot of these folks, don't understand the constitution or our laws. These posts are recent, 10-15-15













Part 1


Part 2



Carren Miller....we are not at war with Iraq OR Syria, the 2 nations flags I have on my car. Where have you been? I have flown the Afghanistan flag in the past, as I believe we should not have gone to war with them either. Our govmint LIED us into the illegal invasion of Iraq. Fact. The smart folks knew right away. Some are dumb enough to still believe what Fox news, Rush Limbaugh, McRecord and KTLF radio. 
And ALL of the US invasions and wars were bogus, entered into for PROFIT for the EMPIRES elite. Wake up. Talk to a Veteran for Peace member, listen to the videos I have provided. Read the "Intercept", "Consortium News", "Truthdig", "Alternet" to broaden your knowledge base.


Come on over ya'll.   We can have a civil conversation about our viewpoint differences, and I can film it.  You all can be my helpers to get the message out even further.  Thanks for considering doing that.  Nobody has showed up yet.  How come? 


WAIT TIL YOU SEE THE SURPRISE I HAVE WAITING FOR ALL OF YOU tomorrow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment