Friday, October 30, 2015

NO I was NOT paid off by Jim Hilmerson

Yesterday 10-29-15, I heard that some local people are spreading falsities again. I did NOT and will not be receiving ANY money from Jim Hilmerson!! A reliable source said they heard Hilmerson paid me off with $20K.   Nothing could be further from the truth. I can't be bought.......by anyone. These liars will likely regret their rumors eventually. Justice usually reigns in the end. And talk gets back to me.

 What happened was, Jim committed a crime against me, by ripping the signs off my van, stole them, admitted it and was not charged for the crime.  I deserved at least a public apology. So he wrote one, and that accomplished some sense of restorative justice.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jim....I heartily agree. I have a suggestion to all the gossips...why not just call one of us, if you have questions. Or email one or both of us. My email is henselrobin56345@yahoo.com and my phone is 320-360-3931.

      Delete