Sunday, April 17, 2016

Why should everyone in my home be POISONED??¿¿

Landing above 4-17-16


Take off.....above

Live Better, Live Longer with connections to Catholic Health Iniatives, means NOTHING to me. It wouldn't for you, either if YOU were the one being poisoned in your own home for over 20 years now.

Helicopter fuel is kerosene based and is EXTREMELY TOXIC.  I and everyone in ny home has had to endure air pollution that makes us all sick for 9 months out of the year. I have my windows wide open all spring, summer and fall and the poisins get trapped inside. I have complained about this ordinance violation for more than 5 years to city staff. The nuisance law only applies to "some," not all. More selective law enforcement. I even contacted Congressman Rick Nolan.  No solution has ever been found to solve this ongoing health risk.  Unacceptable and maddening. The hospital SHOULD have spent the extra money and put it on the roof of the new hospital addition in 2006.

No comments:

Post a Comment