Tuesday, April 5, 2016

An eyewitness told me.......on 4-4-16.....

Look closely at his face as he and his friend pass by the window of my van and then he stands behind my van to jump on the hood of my other van which was parked right behind the one with the camera inside it. You can clearly see the bottom of his shoes as he jumps on it.  I was told yesterday by an eyewitness, that they had provided the name of this guy, to LFPD Officer Derrick Nagorski, as the guy who did this. I was also provided a picture of this guy, from this same eyewitness.



  I gave the  name of this guy, to Officer David Stevenson and Officer Craig Seelen yesterday 4-4-16, to give this information to Officer Derrick Nagorski(as Nagorski works nights).   I wonder if it will be investigated properly now?  The police department was given a copy of this video last year(by me) so they could investigate and charge the person who did this.  Nothing ever came of it. If I remember correctly, when the video was returned to me, I was told they could not identify the person who jumped on the hood of my van. I wonder if they had already been provided this guys name (by the same eyewitness, who gave me his name yesterday) when they returned the video to me.

It is no secret, that I have questions about the lack of proper investigations/prosecutions in many past death/terroristic threats/crimes against me...too numerous to count.


 Sure looks like the same guy to me....but what do I know...only what I am informed of or suspicion.....in this case...it is both. 



Remember there's a $500.00 reward for the identification, prosecution of the criminals who stole 6 flags and bent 6 poles at my seasonal display at Veterans Memorial Park, back in early December 2015.  Need the cash?   Call me. 320-360-3931 or report it to the LFPD and mention the reward money so they can find you if the persons are charged and convicted of the crime.  LFPD # 320-616-5570

No comments:

Post a Comment