Monday, April 4, 2016

Little Falls city council work session Camp Ripley Ca$h Cow 4-4-16 ENVIRONMENTAL/ECONOMIC/BOMBING

Council view of my public forum....council members milk the Camp Ripley military "teet" for all it's worth.(above)

I AM NOT SURE HOW TO REMOVE THE VIDEOS THAT DON'T PLAY ON HERE. REST ASSURED I REPLACED THEN WITH ONES THAT DO. I AM STILL LEARNING THIS TECHY STUFF. BEAR WITH ME.

Full work session below including my public forum comment "Camp Ripley Ca$h Cow....council members milk the military war machine TEET for all it's worth" below....

And here's the link to the Brainerd Dispatch article, that CLEARLY STATES, LOREN BOYUM is  a former Camp Ripley EMPLOYEE.  Did the Dispatch get it wrong?  and if so, where's the correction? When I showed Boyum the article on my smartphone, he said they got it wrong.   Why didn't he ask for a correction then?  Or did he?  Remember, this is MY representative on council that voted against MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS.  There were many others too.  I don't know about anybody else, but I find it really difficult to believe ANYONE who violates the US Constitution, AND VIOLATES ANYONES CIVIL RIGHTS, OR TREATS OTHERS DIFFERENTLY, BASED ON pure bias bull$hit. The entire council and staff were swooning on Col. St. Sauver and his Guardsmen, as soon as they arrived.  Talk about KISSIN up.  I want to puke.

http://www.brainerddispatch.com/news/3727835-camp-ripley-minnesota-guard-job-shadow-program-builds-future


Col. St. Sauvers Camp Ripley 2016 economic impact statement, environmental briefing and bombing schedule.  Train shipments of heavy equipment shipped to California mentioned. 

From May 14-23, a train will leave Camp Ripley every day, headed to California where 5,000 soldiers will perform military exercises and training.  Each train will have 47-50 railcars loaded with most of their heavy equipment.  St. Sauver says it's a very important exercise for us in moving that large and heavy equipment, with the current environment we're in.  Then from July 7-17 all that equipment will be shipped back into Camp Ripley.  

He also says that a bunch of Mankato Guards will be deployed in July to the Sinai.  

More of our mothers children to go kill some other mothers children.  Sick. Perverted. I wanna puke.

And just to clarify for anyone that notices....I will NOT be saluting the ameriKan flag, or saying the Pledge of Allegiance at council meetings.  Reason.....it is meaningless around a group of so called "leaders" who show NO respect for the Constitution and principles it represents.   "One Nation Under God" is part of the pledge, but when I was young it was waaaaay more appropriate....."One Nation Indivisible, with LIBERTY and JUSTICE for ALL."....This group has NO UNDERSTANDING OF that pledge...or the one they recite before every meeting.  Countless examples, can I cite, where plenty of others, have been treated DIFFERENTLY, than their preferred "ones." But nobody has ever received even close to the level of constant bias and different treatment than I.  Why....because they don't like the content of my SPEECH.  They never have. 

And where are all the other "concerned citizens".....gone.....nobody showed again tonight except myself. Why is that?
Below if the full council meeting of 4-4-16 






No comments:

Post a Comment