Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Lawless council members gather 6-15-15

Councilor Frank Gosiak on left, Councilor Leif Hanson, Councilor Loren Boyum and Council President Jeremy Hanfler discussing something AFTER council meeting at 8:33pm on 6-15-15 had adjourned. Even though Dan Vogt city administor has REPEATEDLY told this group, not to linger after meetings, your LAWLESS,  ROGUE council continues.  Like I have said before, only the faces have changed. Nothing else. Crony business as usual at Little Falls city hall.  Alderman Brad Hircock had the good sense to walk past this group and leave the premises.

2 comments:

  1. Robin, this not an illegal meeting. Also, Frank was having a separate conversation with someone and wasn't even standing with us. I have no idea what Loren and Jeremy were talking about when I walked up, I had a brief conversation with Jerrmy about motorcycles because I noticed he had rode his to the meeting. Technically, all 8 of us could be standing in a group and still not be illegal provided city business is not being discussed. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leif....I never said this was illegal. Read what I wrote again.

    ReplyDelete