Thursday, June 18, 2015

I got a letter from Jeffrey Sterling two days ago on July 2, 2015......please write to him, he needs our support....Jeffrey Sterlings address

Two days ago(July 3, 2015) I got a letter from Jeffrey Sterling, and I intend to keep in touch with him. He got a kick out of the stationary I chose.  I saved some peace stationary from the 70's for just the right moment.   That moment has arrived.     Please write to Jeffrey, as he has been imprisoned and he shouldn't be. He is no more guilty than I am.  He chose no plea deal, as he maintains his innocence.   We share that commonality.  I will send him printed info from my blog, to encourage him and let him know that others are thinking of him.   I will also be praying for him and his wife Holly.  Some of you may not know that I am  a licensed, ordained minister of the Universal Life Church.  The only tenants of this organization, are "do that which is right" and "obey the Constitution."    Just right for me at this time in my life, however, I still believe Christ set the best example, and so I will continue to follow Him, in all that I do, including praying for Jeffrey, his wife and family members..  May the wind be at their back, and the time of incarceration fly by quickly, so that they can get on with their lives, and some good will come of this unjust imprisonment.

Jeffrey Sterling
38338-044, FCI Englewood
9595 Quincy Avenue
Littleton, Colorado 80123

I am Jeffrey Sterling !!!

Shouldn't everyone be?   

Indict the guilty, not the WHISTLEBLOWER. 

JEFFREY STERLING IS A WHISTLEBLOWER AND IS NOT GUILTY.

No comments:

Post a Comment