Sunday, November 23, 2014

POOR IN SPIRIT....Mayor Cathy VanRisseghem denies saying this. Biggest manipulator of truth in Little Falls, MN.


What a joke.   These clowns need to be exposed.   And I will continue to do just that.   Everything that I record of interest will be blasted out on this blog, so that you and everyone else knows what is REALLY GOING ON in this city.   I have volumes of videos to go through and upload over the winter months.  I have a lot of catching up to do.   I have only recently learned how to upload, otherwise I would have done this long ago.   My challenge is finding time to upload and still continue to attend all the meetings.  This was my last citizen appeal 2-19-13, that was broadcast on CMAT TV public access channel 6..(now ch 180 since going digital). 

No comments:

Post a Comment