Thursday, November 13, 2014

Councilor Loren Boyum and his sidekick Councilor LeeAnn Doucette....city council circus clowns indeed. May 19, 2013 work session

 Their own words damn themselves.   This IS ONE prime example.   Listen on......

Notice Boyum laughing.   What a joke he is to the city of Little Falls.   And he had the nerve to state(during my lawsuit depositions) he thought I had gone astray.

 Ya right. 

 Remember this is the joker that said he "didn't represent me...not me" and then the next day called  to apologize.  I imagine he got reamed out by the League of Minnesota cities attorneys, because of his outrageous behavior.
 
 
don't miss the guy after me talk about an ILLEGAL OFF PREMISE BILLBOARD ON CITY PROPERTY OUT BY THE SAND AND SALT BUILDING JUST NORTH OF COBORNS.....city is in deep doo doo with this one.   How in the world does anyone believe it is legitimate or LEGAL for the city of Little Falls once again to violate their own  NEW SIGN ORDINANCE?????



No comments:

Post a Comment