Thursday, November 20, 2014

Little Falls Senior Center MTG 9-24-13 ***REVISED NEW VIDEO ADDED 8-16-13 MTG..what a bunch of CLOWNS !!!!!

The man and his wife directly in front of the camera are Paul and Jean Dennis(supposedly parliamentarians...ya right). You would think by the way Paul Dennis injects his speech that he is the president of the group and is conducting the meeting.  He is not.  Dale Siers is.

 Listen particularly at 2 minutes where pastor and president Dale Siers says the new bylaws that include restricting recording devices do not take effect until voted on today, and after being voted on at the general election meeting in September. (the video below is that meeting 9-24-13).

  Listen also particularly, at 5 minutes where president Dale Siers asks if my camera is on now, and I say yes it is, and he says it shouldn't be on.   I believe they shut the meeting down before the proposed bylaws were not even properly introduced and voted on at this meeting, so they couldn't even vote on them at the annual election meeting, but they DID. 

 I believe they violated their own bylaws and the new bylaw amendments aren't even legal today.  Judge for yourself.  

Notice that the signs are already posted that forbid recording devices on premises, even though they haven't even revised their bylaws.  What a joke.  After this meeting occurred, Tom Schumacher accosted me, yelled at me, within the same room the meeting was held in and right after the chairman read the rules that stated that all senior center members must conduct themselves well to not stain the senior centers image.   (something like that).  He yells and the entire crowd claps and cheers after he violates the newly passed rules forbidding his poor behavior.  It is against the law to accost someone, and yet this group of senior clowns doesn't get that I guess.   Notice the Christian prayer and pledge to allegiance before the meeting.  I believe this is a violation of separation of church and state, because they get a great deal of funding from government sources, including 12 k per year from the City of Little Falls, thousands from Morrison County and several townships also give a substantial amount to this group.   They are a non profit so they can establish their own rules, but they violated their own bylaws on this day, in a number of ways.  I was a member and have a copy of those bylaws.   Why is everyone in Little Falls so apprehensive of my cameras?   What are they hiding?   It was reported to me that the senior center was operating illicitly in the past and not accounting honestly for all the money they take in.   I still have not had access to their books, even though I made a request to inspect them. The meeting took place on  9-24-13.  I attended and recording the meeting the month prior to this meeting.  As soon as they realized I was going to record future meetings they quickly passed a new amendment forbidding any recording.  Very suspicious.
You HAVE TO HEAR THIS AUDIO OF Tom Schumacher yelling at me!!!!  
This is one of the first senior center meetings I attended and videorecorded.   Just adding this so any of you that are interested can watch.  Nothing particularly important.  6-21-13

No comments:

Post a Comment