Friday, September 30, 2016

Usama Dakdok "SATAN GET THEE BEHIND ME" Islam in US school textbooks 9-29-16 at Oak St. Chapel Brainerd, Mn.

http://www.brainerddispatch.com/news/4126351-presentation-against-islam-draws-protesters-inside-and-outside-church

This depiction of QUACKDOK is from his OWN Facebook page. Pretty clear depiction. Only HE should be wearing the clown hat.


http://theantimedia.org/orlando-shooter-motive-fbi-try-hide/  READ THE TRANSCRIPT OF Omar Mateens 911 call......he says the U.S MUST STOP BOMBING SYRIA AND IRAQ.....blowback from our illegal wars/drone assassinations/invasions/torture and more. 12 times he mentions stop the killing, stop air strikes, stop the bombing of innocent women and children in Iraq and Syria.  Clearly this was weighing on him. 



  Exactly the point that peace groups and whistleblowers have been trying to make for DECADES.  https://riseuptimes.org/2016/09/30/you-cant-have-war-without-racism-you-can-have-a-world-without-both/
 Part one of 2 below
After Cody and the other gentleman left, I went to the back of the church to continue filming. I could hear them talking outside so I peeked out the door of the church to make sure Cody was okay.   I filmed the entire event. Towards the end of his presentation I stood politely in the foyer for a long time with my hand fully raised in the air, so he would call on me to speak. He looked right at me several times and I know he saw me but refused to call on me. (probably because I had clearly identified him as a domineering male earlier, when he ordered me to turn the camera on him, instead of Cody and the other gentleman that challenged him.)  He apparently didn't like them stealing his thunder.  Both Cody and the other fellow, never did get any of their questions answered.  Usama skirted them and diverted the conversation in the direction he wanted it to go.(This same thing happened at the Little Falls event earlier this year, when Cody asked him several questions.  Usama ducked those questions also. A devilish trick. After Usama said a closing prayer, and then dismissed the meeting attenders, I called out to him "Usama, I believe you are a charlatan, get thee behind me......Satan get thee behind me." I turned and walked out of the church, but left my camera running.  I wasn't kidding.  Usama is a stain on the true body of Christ.  Notice throughout the film and before the meeting at the protest outside, how some people, including Dakdok refuse to acknowledge the Old Testament and the horrifics within.    I will continue to call out Snake Oil Salesmen, Charlatans, and Satan himself, when I find them.  Wherever I find them.  My faith compels me to do so.

Part 2 of 2 below  it gets heated at 36 minutes in, when Cody Robertson asks Usama for proof of what he is saying. Cody asks him to provide 2 sources of textbooks that are used in US schools and Usama won't provide it, as he CAN'T.....because I believe he is lying. He diverts the conversation to skirt the relevant question. All he needed to do was to name 2 textbooks, in order to defend his claims. But he didn't.  Cody and the other gentleman never do get their questions answered.  Usama won't EVER answer those type of questions.  

  Listen at 1:09 minutes at the end of the film when I call out Usama Hussein Dakdok for what he is  .... SATAN.  And now this was published this morning....



  WILL PASTOR TODD WOODEN RESIGN.......TIME WILL TELL.   Regardless, this should have taught the RADICALIZED so called "believers" at Oak Street Chapel a thing or two about spreading hate and fear.   Hopefully QUACKDOK will not find himself welcome in the Brainerd area ever again.   
I can't wait to protest against him again, should he ever return to Little Falls.   I could not attend his Granite City Baptist church presentation in St. Cloud last night.....but I will next time, should he ever return to that area.  

Here are the 2 videos of the protest discussion outside the church. 


continued......



7 comments:

  1. You mean Usama is just like Natalie! Maybe they should get together and have a talk... hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. QUACKDOK is NOTHING LIKE Natalie Ringsmuth. Natalie is a REAL CHRISTIAN. Usama Hussein Dakdok is SATAN HIMSELF.

      Delete
    2. Omg yes they are! Both have an agenda and if you speak your mind Natalie freaks out on you. She tried telling me I've never been discriminated against. Haha I have more then once! Even in bump fuck falls I have been.

      Delete
  2. Islam is full of bigotry. I'm sorry but all religions are bad only good thing is Jesus and he is the only.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you read all the same type of crap in the Old Testament.....eye for an eye, stoning adulterers and killing gays? Or do you only read what you want to believe?

      Delete
    2. were you at the Oak Street Chapel to hear Usama speak? Bet you were. And did you attend his Little Falls presentation at the VFW this spring? Betcha anything you did. You are exactly the type of person who would be easily suckered to believe this charlatan and snake oil salesman.

      Delete
    3. To your first comment.... Yes I have that's why I said Jesus is the only good thing. Did he do anything wrong in his life? No he didn't. Plus I'm not a Catholic or a Lutheran. I call my spiritual.

      To your second comment...No I was not. I have a life and a job.so your claims are wrong. Don't belive me... call my work express employment. Again no I wasn't I was at work. You know you really shouldn't assume shit about people you don't know. I bet your made because I said things about that santan named Natalie. Natalie is a liar, and is a bigot. I've seen the things she post had a few talks with her and as soon as you know more then her she shuts down. She don't know anything about the Quran and I belive you don't. If you did you would know it's full of bigotry. I might live in every same town as you but do you think I associate with people? No I'm too damn busy with school and work!

      Delete