Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Hey Brian Middendorf and LFPD....Do you know this guy? Hollers "ROBIN" out window of small dark truck approx. 6:54am 9-21-16 DISORDERLY CONDUCT

This IDIOT has done this same things for the last 4 days now, at all hours of the day and night.  This is disorderly conduct, according to statute.  Don't believe me....look it up for yourself.  Or better yet, call your local boys in blue and ask them.  320-616-5570.   Course.....getting them to prosecute this is not easy.  I have tried.  Even when 2 officers witnessed one of the female adults in Rachel Bollins vehicle pass by my house right in front of them and one hollered out the window in fall of  2014  "I'll be back" and something else....they tried but failed to catch the vehicle and never did cite the driver(the one who is guilty).   It is flat out illegal to holler out the window of any vehicle.  That when Rachel Bollin was driving her black yukon with Crystal Ann Boblett, Brittney Harnack, and Breanna Harnack in the vehicle.  See 2nd video above. None of these young adult women were ever charged with ANYTHING.....not public disturbance, disorderly conduct or anything else.....which emboldened them to come back on December 15, 2015 with a loaded bbgun, fired it at my property while I was outside, and Brittney Harnack stole my British flag off my property after trespassing.   If county attorney Brian Middendorf had charged the 2 Harnack sisters with at least public disturbance the crime they may not have come back.   My concern is that with law enforcement and the county attorney turning a blind eye on this type of crime, they are inviting bigger criminal acts to be committed against me or my property.  Really not very bright.  The same can be said for Steve Bryniarski and Jacob Marty who can be seen in the last video on here, were never charged with any crime for committing at least public disturbance when I had my legal seasonal display at Veterans Memorial Park in Little Falls December 2015.  Actually they disturbed a meeting, as I had a meeting with a friend of mine to repair damage at that display and these two local yokels DISTURBED our meeting.  Now according to Minnesota statute, they committed disorderly conduct.

Under Article ll. of Little Falls city code....











And then there is this.....stalking statute....

https://www.revisor.mn.gov/statutes/?id=609.749

I also believe that this is, according to definition, HARASSMENT, and DISTURBING THE PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment