Friday, September 2, 2016

Brittney Harnack sentencing. Breanna Harnack/Rachel Bollin present 9-1-16

After snapping this picture of Rachel Bollin(facing camera) and Breanna Harnack, the 2 went to tattle to the bailiff outside the public hallway, that they felt "uncomfortable" because I took pictures of them. Oh my.  I told the bailiff I was in a public space and it was my legal right to take photos of anyone.  Was I supposed to feel empathy for them? After all, "I" was the victim of a crime they were both accomplices in■■■■ not the other way around.

 This crime was committed on December 15, 2015.  Rachel Bollin's 12 year old sister was in the Black Yukon at the time the loaded bb gun was in the vehicle.

See my victim statement below, that I read in the courtroom, facing all 3 of them(Rachel and Breanna were seated directly behind Brittney).

"I am troubled that you are the only one charged in this crime, and not the driver Rachel Bollin or the other 2 accomplices; Crystal Ann Boblett and your twin sister Breanna Harnack.  I don't believe that you would have committed this crime alone.  That a loaded gun was in the car with a juvenile is disturbing, especially since Rachel and Crystal are young mothers.  I believe you and the other 3 are just the tip of the iceberg in what can only be described as a "community wide intolerance" of differing viewpoints.  Mine specifically. I hope your penalty is enough to deter you from committing further crimes.  I believed it when either you or your sister hollered out the window when you exited Cherry Avenue for the last time "I'll be back and I'm going to KILL YOU."

Brittney begins 8 more days of jail time on September 4, 2016 at 7pm.  Since she has no job, she will be allowed the opportunity to work off her restitution and fines to the court by utilizing the "sentence to serve" program. 

 The picture below was posted 9-4-16 on Breanna Harnacks Facebook page. Model citizens. Brittney(left) Breanna(center) Rachel Bollin(right).  Rachel is a mother and was the driver the night of the crime against me. The only one's missing in this picture are Crystal Ann Boblett and Rachels juvenile step sister.




"

6 comments:

  1. I really believe you need to get a life and move on. Brittney and all the other girls have left you alone now why don't you do the same. You antagonize them all the time. Targeting Brittney the way you have lately is just plain wrong. Instead of them growing up like you say I strongly believe you are the one who needs to grow up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nobody is targeting Brittney Harnack OR the other 3 females that either committed a crime against me or were accomplices. I am sharing public information, so everyone can get the full picture. I add my opinion as well. There have been 3 crimes against me (all unsolved) in the last 2 months or so. There is NO PROOF that one of these 4 females was NOT involved in those crimes. In fact I highly suspicion they were. And if not them, one of their friends/acquaintances. As I have said before, there's a long member list on the Rant,Rave,Need,Want Facebook page(created by city employee Shelley Goering), of highly suspicious people too. And let's not forget all those haters on the S.C.A.R Facebook group created by Josh Stumpf. Plenty of possible subjects.

      Delete
    2. Nobody is targeting Brittney Harnack OR the other 3 females that either committed a crime against me or were accomplices. I am sharing public information, so everyone can get the full picture. I add my opinion as well. There have been 3 crimes against me (all unsolved) in the last 2 months or so. There is NO PROOF that one of these 4 females was NOT involved in those crimes. In fact I highly suspicion they were. And if not them, one of their friends/acquaintances. As I have said before, there's a long member list on the Rant,Rave,Need,Want Facebook page(created by city employee Shelley Goering), of highly suspicious people too. And let's not forget all those haters on the S.C.A.R Facebook group created by Josh Stumpf. Plenty of possible subjects.

      Delete
  2. He haven't been to your house since this all went down in December we don't care to go to your place robin this is pathetic and enough is enough my sister learned her lesson so just stop and leave us alone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Breanna, I find it very interesting that you think I am somehow bothering you or your sister.

      Delete
  3. You are !!! And enough is enough

    ReplyDelete