Friday, August 7, 2015

Ripley Reporter glamourizing WAR ■■■■

Just before I started recording this from my tv 8-6-15 Major John Donovan referred to Camp Ripleys bombing blasts, as the "sound of FREEDOM."

 I almost barfed.

 He is the same smoothe talkin war machine frontman, that told me in a private meeting at Perkins(he said no other people should accompany me) in 2012, before one of 2  antiwar protests I called at Camp Ripley.......that I was a "bully" by hosting protests in front of Ripley.  Ya right.  They have all the tanks, guns and are making war around the world, but I am the bully. Truth is I SPEAK truth to POWER and they can't handle it!!   I am just an old disabled granny, but I possess courage.

 Who do they think they're kidding?


Only the brainwashed local warmongering, military $$$ dependent sheeple would believe that.

Listen as they promote the Open House as a po$itive event for the community.  By their own admission, years earlier, this event is a recruitment/ retention activity.


Make no mi$take.....I am NOT promoting Camp Ripley or it'$ warring action$.

This is only to give a peek into their "MINK WORDED" recruitment language....one that re$onate$ in Morri$on County....one of the poore$t countie$ in the state.
(And yes August is misspelled....I was tired when making this sign)
Resist....NEVER ENLIST.  Be  $marter than that!■■■


No comments:

Post a Comment