Monday, August 17, 2015

LFPD what are they hiding???

I called on 8-17-15 and spoke with Kathy Barthel police dispatcher (who is herself a repeat violator of the sign ordinance), to ask if the daily reports had been removed from online. She stated Chief Schirmers made a decision to remove them but didn't answer why.
 Do you suppose these 2 comments I made on McRecord to tmac have anything to do with Chief Schirmers decision to remove the daily police reports from LFPD website?
I do.

 I left a message on Schirmers voicemail asking why.  I also emailed City Administrator Dan Vogt, Mayor Greg Zylka, and Councilor Leif Hanson 8-17-15, why that decision was made. I let them know this appears suspicious....especially immediately following my incident report on Officer Rick Heurung(who already committed police misconduct) for turning a blind eye to Alderman Brad Hircocks ILLEGAL garage sale signs, that were affixed to streetsigns in the road right of way.  Heurung also disobeyed his chiefs orders to take all road right of way signs to the police garage.

The public should be alarmed the chief made this decision. Or was he following the mayors  direction????

Lack of transparency reeks of corruption.


If I  get an answer, I will let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment