Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Margurite Cofell, FRAUD and her "merry band". 4-15-19 John Gessell Jr., LuAnn Morrow, Ken Merten, Brad Pederson, Amber Peterson

Hard to imagine a city council this inept. 4-15-19 Flensburg Mn city council meeting 7pm
https://www.hometownsource.com/morrison_county_record/opinion/letters_to_editor/cofell-cost-flensburg-thousands-of-dollars/article_61135c82-6db8-11e9-bff2-0f2e7786d4f9.html

And now it hits the Brainerd Dispatch....

https://www.brainerddispatch.com/opinion/letters/4615083-reader-opinion-what-do-about-cofell

Margurite was a student at St. Francis school in Little Falls. Taught by Franscican Sisters. Just what were they teaching? Obviously NOT ethics. Now I get it, why she was chosen to manage the credit union. So which headmother or board hired her? And why? Who's decision was it. They are culpable.




MAYOR AND MARGURITE, IF YOU ARE READING THIS....I left a message  on Margurites cell phone yesterday 4-17-19 requesting to bring my data request to her or the mayor. I requested a call back.  No response yet.  I had just called Mayor Gessell's phone, but he didn't pick up and there was no message system set up so I couldn't even leave a message. If I don't receive a call back, I will be filing a complaint with the IPAD office in the Twin Cities.  The public has a right to contact government entities to request data. 

No internal investigation, and they decide to keep Margurite on as city clerk/treasurer, until they find a replacement. Will they lose their LMCIT insurance?
Margurite Mary Cofell above.... lnown to some as Maggie

You have to listen to believe.
Here is the full video. They don't even know how to coordinate a plan to construct the city office that the state auditor recommended.
What a joke. And I thought Little Falls council had clowns.

Ross Wamre speaks for 8 1/2 minutes and all of a sudden they have a 2 minute rule for me. They clearly pick and choose. That's what causes lawsuits. Public comment time is free speech. Need I remind them? And here are the laws on posting meetings for the public....might wanna bone-up a bit since you have no clue about your legal responsibilities....no posting 3 days in advance(as required for open AND closed meetings) was given. None. You are in violation of the Minnesota Data Practice Act. And Margurite lies on camera about it. Listen at the end of the reopened meeting, where I confront them about not posting the closed meeting) for proof when she falsely claims they followed the law.

Mayor John Gessell, Jr. Above
yes LuAnn Morrow's  eyes really are that scary......I captured numerous photos of those wierd looking eye movements.
Brad Pederson above(former FBI)
Kenneth Merten above
Amber Peterson above


 ATTENTION Beth Super....why do you suppose your inept council/clerk was late with the 2018 audit? I think I know.




No comments:

Post a Comment