Thursday, April 25, 2019

Little Falls,Mn UPDATED city streetsweeper sweeping PRIVATE street 4-25-19 truck in alley, violates road restrictions

Filmed 4-25-15 around 8:30am

 Heavy equipment has no business in back alley. Who are these 2 city employees....I intend to find out.
This IS the city owned streetsweeper. It proceeded to cross First St. SE over to Cherry Ave SW and sweep along that street.

I have reported this to Jon Radermacher city admininstrator, and Greg Kimman public works director/city engineer. The city has a policy that disallows city equipment to be used on private property.

And I just filed a complaint with my ward 1 representative Raquel Lundberg, via phone call, at approx 11:30am.

Cherry Ave. SE is privately owned by CHI, CommonSpirit

And here is the very same city owned streetsweeper going across First St SE, to sweep 7th Ave SE.




Same operator too. I am pretty sure the driver was Jeremy Pekula.





No comments:

Post a Comment