Monday, August 22, 2016

Shelly Goering founder of Facebook group "Rant, Rave, Need, Want"

Shelly Goering is an employee of the city of Little Falls, Mn. She is a cook at the publicly owned Little Falls Golf Course. Judge for yourself what kind of people are part of her group. December 2015.



Travis Scherping (who is now dead, cause not listed in obituary) suggests committing a CRIME against me, which incites Joshua Kolbe to suggest blowing me or my display up with a MOLOTOV cocktail.  Very similar to this crime below.....

Matthew Gust the Minnesota criminal who admitted to a hate crime throwing a MOLOTOV COCKTAIL(fire bombing) through the window of the Juba Cafe in Grand Forks, North Dakota fall of 2015, doing $90,000.00 worth of damage to a Muslim family owned business. His sentencing is this month.
 Sarah Sophie Jendro suggests committing a CRIME !!!
 Breanna Harnack is one of 5 females who committed a crime against me on December 15, 2016. The jury trial is upcoming soon.
 My signs called for peace and a solution to the Palestinian mistreatment by the Israeli government.

 The comment below is a completely FALSE statement. I became an activist in fall of 2011.  I have NEVER sued anyone or town, other than Little Falls, Minnesota in May of 2012.


 Buster Wuellner(below) is the son of a former downtown business owner of the Rustic Saloon. His mother is Dina Wuellner.


 Wow...a 5 COUNTY RADIUS....wonder which counties?



Barb Rekowski....you must have forgotten the first year I came to town 1994 (when you owned the Town Deli) and we were business neighbors. Remember who went door to door to all the  downtown businesses to get donations to help with your medical condition? I gave alot of my time to raise over 500.00 for your medical needs?  I didn't know anyone yet, but when I was told by our landlady that you were hurting, I was the one who donated first and then recruited others to give.
 Of course Shelly Goering would NEVER COMPLAIN to the CITY....that'$  her employer and she might lose her job if this crap was exposed.
 There are Monniers employed by LFPD and Morrison County Sheriff Department.....wonder if they're related?

 The Lindbergh Lions were given permission to rope off their display on city park property, so they had to oblige my request for the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment