Saturday, August 13, 2016

HUMAN SKUNKS vandalize my car 8-5-16, sequence of events the night of the crime.


So here is the sequence of events of the night of August 4th,2016 and early morning August 5th, 2016....the night of this crime. 

At 9:13pm the first bicyclist (with light on the front of the bike)rides right alongside my car, heading north on First Street.

At 9:24 pm one of the vehicles I believe was involved in the crime, drives slowly north on First Street by my car.

At 10:16 pm two individuals appear, (one pushing a bicycle and the other on foot behind) walk slowly very close to my car and then up on the sidewalk.

At 10:29 pm, a third vehicle I believe may have been involved in the crime, drives by heading north and honks 3 times, likely as a signal.

At 11:34 pm a vehicle alarm goes off on a vehicle parked very close to my home on First St. and several guys can be heard talking.

At 11:35 pm a Little Falls Police Department squad car appears at the intersection of Cherry Ave. east and proceeds across First St. to Cherry Ave. west. 

At 11:44 two individuals appear on camera from the sidewalk on Cherry Ave. East very close to my car.  They hesitate (likely to check to see if the coast is clear), then proceed over to my car and begin spray painting at 11:45 and shaking the spray paint cans. At 11:46 they exit in the same direction as they appeared. 

Seconds later, a female riding a bicycle appears from  in front of Emblom Brenny funeral home, heading north towards downtown, on the sidewalk directly across from my house, and right in front of the old Liebel house, hollers "you there?" and one of the vandals(a male) answers her "ya".   Then a second bicyclist appears right behind her and follows her heading north towards downtown.  

At 11:47 pm the same vehicle that appeared at 9:24 pm, appears again heading slowly north on First St. right in front of my car. Immediately that vehicle passes Cherry Ave. intersection,  another vehicle appears at the stop sign on Cherry Ave. East(from the same area the vandals disappeared to and likely picked up the 2 vandals) turns right onto First Street heading north, VERY SLOWLY by my car. (this same vehicle and a bunch of others can be observed passing by my home multiple times before and after the crime)....but this vehicle that I believe picked up the two vandals, is seen on camera much more often than the others)


Both of these vehicles appear numerous times on camera before and after the crime committed on July 26, 2016 where an individual illegally places a cardboard sign( "white and blue lives matter") on the windshield of my car.   


At 12:22 am on August 5, 2016, 2 people on bicycles come from the north heading south on First Street and pass VERY SLOWLY right by my car and are heard talking. Then they are seen crossing First Street onto the sidewalk in front of Emblom Brenny funeral home and head south on First St. 

At 12:33 am August 5, 2016, a Little Falls Police Department squad car appears heading south on First Street, right in front of my car. 
 And don't miss my letter to the editor below.


No comments:

Post a Comment