Saturday, August 6, 2016

New HAIRDO for my signmobile 8-6-16

 After some local human SKUNKS vandalized my car night before last, I decided to perk her up with this new flat black finish. I like the old girl better black than blue. Nicer image.
 8-6-16. A treat awaits these skunks. Look for the enigma.

http://www.duluthnewstribune.com/opinion/local-view/4092174-local-view-black-lives-matter-movement-points-way-more-just-society

I know how they operate. I have studied hours of surveillance films and know their vehicles well.  I also know their patterns. I know who their accomplices are and how they travel. There are quite a number of them working in concert, to stalk my property and commit crimes.  Watch for my new post coming soon on  crime re-enactment data.









No comments:

Post a Comment