Sunday, October 2, 2016

Usama Dakdok deletes my Facebook posts on his Straight Way of Grace Ministry site

The following are just a few of DOZENS of posts he deleted because he doesn't like the content of my speech.

HE ALSO DOES■■ not■■ want you to know the truth about our illegal wars, drone assassinations, torture, and invasions, that are making us all LESS SAFE, and are CREATING terrorist attacks against us. BLOWBACK is real. The US is hated throughout the world because of our military actions.














NOW DON'T MISS THIS....THIS COMMENT IS from Coleen Rowleys VERY PUBLIC .Facebook page. She is saying the same thing, with more detail.



3 comments:

  1. Once again Natalie and Usma are the same!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please provide evidence of your claim. I vehemently disagree. Natalie does not yell, or spew hate/fear at anyone. That is pretty much all that Quackdok does in any of his presentations. He is a stain on Christ, the church and true believers.

      Delete
  2. Check out her page! She says vulgar things to me and others. I asked her about her comment where she said "I'm scared for people who don't look like me" I asked don't you think the victims are scared bc of who they looked and that's why they were attacked. She deleted my question.

    ReplyDelete