Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Bob Reinitz admits to spouting off, then because he doens't get his way, he calls me a "MEAN LADY"...Donald Trump is Reinitz kissin cousin


the audiorecording above was from my home telephone answering machine left by Bob Reinitz on 9-20-16, the day after he spouted off at the EDA meeting on 9-19-16.   Bob Reinitz is kissin cousins to Donald Trump.(Trump called Hillary Clinton a "Nasty Woman".  


the above EDA mtg. 9-19-16 at about 4 minutes into the video, is where Bob Reinitz spouts off about Hilmersons and West Side Recreation not contributing to the upcoming ATV event.  Listen at the beginning of the video to hear how he spouts off.



The video above is from 10-24-16 EDA meeting when Bob says I am a mean lady, when I try to explain to him that I couldn't alter the videorecording of the EDA meeting on 9-19-16, as he requested because I had already deleted the original from my SD card and once I upload a video to Youtube I cannot alter it.  Plus I wanted to show that 2 people showed up late for the meeting including Loren Boyum, the Ward 1 incumbent, who basically warms the chair on this committee as well as the Cable TV board he sat on for 3 years and was replaced by Leif Hanson.  Mayor Greg Zylka appointed Loren Boyum to this board after he resigned from the Cable Board.  Jim Kleinschmidt was also appointed by the mayor.  It sure looks like he should have picked more responsible individuals to be part of this board. 

The above video is the EDA board meeting from 10-24-16.   I had to leave for an appointment, that is why I didn't stay until the end.  The meeting was recessed until the next mtg. which will resume on 11-2-16 at 11am.  

No comments:

Post a Comment