Saturday, November 14, 2015

Tackling Torture at the Top, former CIA John Kiriakou and psychologist Bradley Olson

Hamline University, St. Paul, Mn 11-12-15

Make sure to watch all 3 videos. Powerful....spread far and wide so the WORLD will know truth about our govmint and it's unethical/illegal practices.

 I was humbled and honored to meet such a great man. I bought his book "The Reluctant Spy"

....it will be my winter reading in spare time. I recommend you do the same. Thank you John and Bradley, for speaking truth to power.
Andrew Henderson is my friend and was also  represented by my attorney Kevin Riach. I was convicted by a Morrison County (a Consitution Free Zone) jury of disorderly conduct for sitting in a chair. It's not a crime to be me. But the city of Little Falls thinks it is. My recent hearing on Nov.5, 2015 at the Minnesota Court of Appeals, will hopefully overturn my conviction. If not, it's on to the Minnesota Supreme Court. I did NOT commit disorderly conduct.

No comments:

Post a Comment