Sunday, July 8, 2018

St. Gabriel's helicopter POLLUTES Robin Hensel home/yard 7-7-18

Really bad toxins permeate my air....everywhere on my property 7-7-18


Above video landing of heli, video now is takeoff. This is directly affecting my respiratory conditions.....negatively.  Research helicopter fumes health effects.  The helipad should be moved to the front tarmac area of the Franciscan Convent. They created the helipad originally in 1989. I have documents proving they were allowing flights in and out BEFORE it was even approved. If the pad were on the west side(front of convent), my home/pets/health negative effects would be much reduced.  
This was some of the worst fumes ever. The heli circled my home from the south and around the north and then entered the helipad from the west as seen in the above video. I didn't have time to grab my camera to video it circling my home, but it did.

No comments:

Post a Comment