Monday, July 16, 2018

Charlie Peterka ■■UPDATED Charlie COMMITTED 7-17-18 ■■POLICE report 6-19-18

Lookie what I found yesterday 7-16-18 in the police reports....I wonder what this is all about....see the welfare check on 6-28-18 below.....when I find out I will let you know. See below...Charlie committed. Will he EVER learn?




 I told you I would let you know when I received the most recent police report on Charlie Peterkas residence/business address of 1006 Haven Road. Take a look.....as promised.
A REMINDER TO THE READERS....I DO NOT PUBLISH anonymous comments.  If you want me to publish your comments, own your speech. Or be quiet.  What cowards there are.  City is loaded with them.

1 comment:

  1. i used to smoke meth with john west in high school... they came to my house and and 3.5 grams of meth turned up missing but i never got charged
    \]

    ReplyDelete