Saturday, January 10, 2015

Rude treatment by council asking for a "no fly drone zone" 1-22-13 and it falls on deaf ears.


Look at 4:30 minutes of the above film. Councilman Loren Boyum rudely gets up and walks out while I am speaking and meeting was not adjourned yet.  Could they all be any ruder?  And Cathy VanRisseghem was not telling the truth about constituents calling them.  I called numerous times to LeeAnnDoucette and left messages for her to return my calls.  She never did.  The only time she picked up the phone she hung the phone up before I could finish my request. Loren Boyum also was rude to me on the phone more than once.   
They are great at ignoring whatever they don't wish to educate themselves on.  Notice Cathy VanRisseghem says she knows nothing about the federal budget and nothing about the military and doesn't care to spend the time to educate herself in either.  What a joke and embarrassment to this city.  According to the League of Minnesota cities Model Statement of values says: "I promote intelligent, proactive, and thoughtful innovation in order to advance the City's policy agenda and provide City services while considering the broader regional, state-wide national and international implications of the City's decisions and issues."   Oh to have elected officials that would actually live up to this standard.   

No comments:

Post a Comment