Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Ron Kresha....a personal message to you...read on....

8-4-20

Ron,

Since you don't have enough courage to call, you should at least get your facts straight before publishing a comment.   Otherwise you risk telling a lie.  Right?  

First of all, I have NO connection to the DFL.  None.   I also am not coordinating with, helping advise, or any other method of assisting ANY candidate for office. Period. 

I represent only myself, in ALL my actions, writings, activities. 

So your lies about the DFL and myself in your post about me AND the DFL, are completely false.  That is called slander/libel/defamation.  I strongly suggest you retract your false statements, or face the legal consequence.   

As you know, I am perfectly able to seek legal counsel at any time.  I have many times since 2012 out of necessity, and have no problem doing so in the future.  

Consider this your formal "cease and desist" letter directly from me.  

I mean business.   

Nobody gets by with slandering me.  Never.  I won't allow it. 

My home telephone number is published in the whitepages, and my cellphone is prominantly displayed on the front page of my blog....robinhensel.blogspot.com  

320-360-3931 with a disclaimer to please call within 9am and 6pm

I, like everyone else in America, has the right to erect signs of any type on our property.  That doesn't mean that we assist in their campaigns.  And you know it.  

Hoping you will choose the honorable thing,
Robin Hensel


No comments:

Post a Comment