Sunday, August 2, 2020

Ron Kresha worried??? UPDATED

Just hours after I published my post 8-2-20, on my right to free speech being violated by Ron Kresha, he puts up this disclaimer, thinking that will protect him from legal hot water.   Not likely.  It is clearly a public forum where he communicates with his constituents on his official government work.  I think what you should do instead Ron, while you still have a chance, is change your settings to allow me to click the like button and comment freely, as you allow others to do on your Facebook page.   Wouldn't that be the "Christian" thing to do?  Be fair with everyone, and not discriminate against those who criticize your work as an elected representative?  What are you so afraid of?  The truth? 



AND BESIDES..... Ron already has a "personal page"......






No comments:

Post a Comment