Thursday, June 6, 2019

Little Falls, Mn legislative update 6-6-19 Ron Kresha, Paul Gazelka, Deb Boelz

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2583520551694154&id=100001087020621&sfnsn=mo

The link above is for my Facebook live filming of this important event. The videocamera version will be available later today on here and on my Youtube channel Robin Hensel..



Mayor Greg Zylka informed me after the event ended, that Mark Slupe from GRTV was present at the beginning, and attempted to film, but the brand new livestream equipment (cost over 54k) had malfunctioned, so he was unable to film. Had I not been there to record, it would not have been. How come the mayor didn't Facebook live it?

I am not even elected, but show more interest in public participation and transparency than he does. For that matter, why didn't either Kresha or Gazelka do exactly what I did? Isn't that their responsibility?

No comments:

Post a Comment