Saturday, June 8, 2019

Flensburg,Mn COUNCIL UPDATES 6-8-19 LuAnn Morrow becomes acting city clerk??

I want to know how and when LuAnn Morrow(Margurite Cofell's sidekick) was made the acting city clerk. It was not decided at the April 15, 2019 meeting that I videorecorded(all are above). And there was no meeting between April 15th and May 13th. Or was there? And the public was not aware? All of a sudden at the beginning of the May 13th meeting, she magically has this title of "acting city clerk." How's that possible? Did they violate the open meeting law?  Doesn't council hire city personel? Did Mayor John Gessell, Jr just appoint her without a council vote?

Now here below, is what was in the public announcement box today 6-8-19 outside the Flensburg community center where the council meetings are held.


Mr. Crabby Pants Ken Merten was mowing the grass when I arrived today 6-8-19. He quickly came over by the front of the community building where I was taking photos of the public announcements. If looks could kill, I'd be dead. I greeted him but he burst into the building, then came out, slammed the door and hopped back on the mower, all in a huff. What friendly folks reside in Flensburg. Especially this angry joker!  

I wonder what he gets paid for that mowing job? I wonder who hired him? Council? And I wonder if he was a councilor when he was hired as lawn maintenance person. I wonder if that job was put out for bids as required by law. I wonder if the city has a drug testing policy for city job applicants? If not, why not. 

I wonder if they have a Responsible Authority? If not, why not? 


Sidenote....acting city clerk LuAnnMorrow could use some remedial writing classes. Suppose the city council will authorize that, or continue to publicize 5th grade minutes?


Notice city attorney Peter Vogel advises they appoint a data privacy representative.  Council decides to appoint LuAnn Morrow to that position.
Notice in TINY PRINT it states the next meeting will be held on June 17th. No time or year listed and it's at the very bottom of another document, not listed by itself in large print as it was for the May 13th mtg which is still in the public announcement box. (Pictured at left)



Check out the missing notes from the April 15, 2019 meeting that were publicly posted after that meeting, that mention everything I said, but are NOT in the official minutes posted today 6-8-19. Why not?

Here is what was in the box after the April 15, 2019 meeting I attended.





Here is the 2018 Flensburg budget on the Mn State Auditors website, but I sure can't find any 2018 Flensburg audit on the OSA website as LuAnn Morrow told Beth Super.  If I find it, I will publish it.
Lastly, I made a data request a few weeks ago, asking to inspect a number of items from the city of Flensburg council meetings and policies. 



 I received this response recently....
 Somebody can't read....my last name is spelled HENSEL.  Not Henzel.
Just a few tidbits below from the League of Mn handbook on data practice requirements. 






No comments:

Post a Comment