Thursday, May 9, 2019

Earl Lemieur STILL IN VIOLATION, 5-9-19 Zoning Administrator Ben Oleson LIES

The latest is that on Monday May 6, 2019 Ben Oleson was at city hall. So was I.  He emailed me this the next day.


 Problem is, it wasn't. So this guy's too lazy to drive by the bar for himself(that's what he's paid for). Instead he takes somebody elses word that it has been removed. So this is my response after checking for myself, earlier today 5-9-19....
I am sick of having to police the sign enforcer and have to stay on him and Greg Kimman to do their jobs. This electronic sign has been erected ILEGALLY now for more than 3 YEARS

There hasn't been one zoning issue they haven't screwed up.( at least all the ones I know about). I have attended most of the planning meetings since 2012 until about a year ago, when evening meetings became harder for me to attend.

I am not the only one that feels this way either. Desrosier Drive is just one example. 

Ben Oleson should be TERMINATED immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment