Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Anab Ali has hate crime committed against her, 6 days after I tell the public that I want to help my new Muslim friends to purchase a home through RHS.


In the video above you can hear what I said to the group about my wishes for inclusivity and a welcoming community. This is the August 1, 2016 public hearing for the new Comprehensive Plan for the city of Little Falls, Mn. 

In this video you can watch and listen to what I said about the great need for a more inclusive, welcoming community and some of my efforts to achieve that.  I explain how I want my new Muslim friends to stay in the community and achieve home ownership through the RHS program(Rural Housing Service).  This meeting was on Monday August 1, 2016.  The hate crime against my friend Anab Ali was committed 6 days later.





And the most important news article about this hate crime by Matt McKinney in the Star Tribune....




No comments:

Post a Comment