Friday, January 19, 2018

My Silent public forum 1-16-18 Little Falls city council wk sess. First Amendment protected conduct. My signs do the talking.

Other than giving my name and address( a requirement) I let the signs do the talking....they had a lot to say.  This is First Amendment protected conduct. 1-16-18

And just in case you wonder what my tiny signs said....here you go....



Here are the other 2 parts to the work session. Below is part one where before the meeting began I asked for my chair that accommodates my physical disability. Hanfler or city staff had rudely placed my chair in the back row. Shame on them.  I am keeping good track of their antics.   They will have a lot of explaining to do very very soon.

Listen particularly at 18.57 minutes where Raquel Lundberg rightfully asks the question as to couples that are cohabitating given the same discount as married couples at the city owned Little Falls Golf Course. At 20.04 pay close attention to Alderman Brad Hircock's body language(rocks back and forth squirming in his chair) while he says "Why do we have to be "politically correct" I'm tired of it.  In other words, he is tired of having to accommodate nondiscriminatory, unbiased, neutral, appropriate, nonpartisan thinking/actions/or speech. Shame on him.  Sure can tell he is a Facebook friend with Jim Hilmerson. So are some others in this room, including Mayor Greg Zylka.








Above is part 2 of 2 of the work session on 1-16-18. The local sales tax option future meeting is discussed.  Betcha they will ramrod it through this time, with all the help they will get from the local "good ol white boy service club hoarder/thieves" help. Betcha.   These big government leaders should be remembered during this general election, to have been behind the most regressive tax of all....sales tax.  Don't forget that when you vote in November.


No comments:

Post a Comment