Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Jim Hilmerson latest antics. See my response to his to his racist Facebook shares 1-17-18

And by the way Jim....one thing you can be assured of, is if and when your lawsuit comes to my door, it will be all over social media and everywhere else I can very publicly share it.  Promise.  Even at city hall during public forum comment time.   And don't forget I have 3 public access television shows I can talk for hours and hours on to highlight your bigotry. 

http://www.sctimes.com/story/news/local/2018/01/17/unapologetically-white-posters-displayed-st-joseph/1041752001/




 This is one of my efforts to counter local bigotry ..... I have been on the frontlines of racial injustice all my life, but intensified efforts in 2011 until present. And I am NOT stopping.
 Below are hate signs that were recently found in St. Cloud. This vile white supremecy MUST be called out, whereever it raises it's ugly head.

No comments:

Post a Comment