Wednesday, July 20, 2016

I am under attack. Dirty cowards vandalized again 7-20-16

I woke up this morning to find another flag vandalized after 2 were stolen and my property trespassed just yesterday. My first amendment rights have been under constant attack since fall 2011 when I put out my small signs in my front yard. I have a RIGHT to display signs and flags on my own property and vehicles without vandalism. This inspires me to be more creative with the speech on my next signs/flags erected. And don't think I won't. The $$$$ these local bandits are receiving from military salaries/pensions is obviously DRIVING their FASCIST/CRIMINAL actions. Over 300 veterans from the illegal Middle East wars permeate Little Falls and Morrison County. They can't STAND to face the truth....that they were ALL lied to, and military RECRUITERS are STILL lying to the DUPED poverty stricken, vulnerable brainwashed teenagers, that people like Councilor/former teacher, Loren Boyum have influenced to SIGN UP/enlist.

Loren Boyum and Frank Gosiak are up for election this November. Remember, they BOTH voted AGAINST the CONSTITUTION, when they voted against my advertising bench request with Jeff Waldvogels company JR2  to have a bench installed on one of 2 locations at city hall. This violated time, place and manner under the First Amendment. Both VIOLATED their OATH to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They voted AGAINST  my first amendment right to have an advertising bench on city hall property.

Vote for people that at LEAST honor our Constitution. These 2 DON'T.

And here are some more clowns that don't give a rat$ rear end to obey the HIGHEST law of our land.THE ENTIRE FORMER CITY COUNCIL (currently still in office) INCLUDING OUR CURRENT MAYOR GREG ZYLKA,  Frank Gosiak, Loren Boyum, CURRENT PRESIDENT JEREMY HANFLER, all voted AGAINST the oaths they swore to, to obey the U.S. Constitution.

Rotten stinkin shame.....all of it....I am sickened by how stupid the ameriKan public has become. What fools.
 I am getting under their thin SKINS.

No comments:

Post a Comment