Monday, January 25, 2016

June 7, 2013 and June 3,2013 Little Falls city council meetings MOST IMPOTANT BLOG SUPREME COURT hears my case


     
Coleen Rowley (retired FBI whistleblower and 2002 Times Magazine  person of the year)and Todd Pierce (retired Army Judge Advocate General)interviewed by Theresa Skorseth Spring 2015

https://www.aclu-mn.org/en/news/dissent-patriotic-do-our-city-councils-want-listen


Coleen Rowley and Todd a Pierce interviewed by Theresa Skorseth

 
Todd Pierce 2015 TOTALITARIAN listen to all
THERESA SKORSETH AND I, HAVE BEEN THE LONE VOICES at city hall work sessions and council meetings, challenging city policies, and exercising our speech to oppose city hypocrisy in violating their own LAWS.  We also have continuously proposed new innovative ideas for our community, and asked for equal time, following Camp Ripley Col. St. Sauvers annual Economic and Environmental briefing each spring. We were denied, because they don't want anyone to challenge their Ca$h Cow.  Citys businesses glean approximately 3 MILLION every year from Camp Ripley. And that does NOT include all the salaries/pensions of local soldiers/veterans.  

Council expects everyone else to discuss only "delivery of city services" related issues, but Camp Ripley is given an EXEMPTION.   Camp Ripley has NOTHING TO DO WITH "delivery of city services".

Theresa and I are despised for our antiwar/social justice activism, by council, city staff AND the community....likely in part due to Camp Ripleys close proximity.(largest live fire exercise military training base in the Midwest, 7 miles north of Little Falls, Mn.)
 
Abrupt meeting 6-3-13 Little Falls Mn city council (my recording)IMPORTANT ....I wore my colorful outfit with hat/small signs on top in protest of the fact that Petitions were removed from council meetings just prior to the council meeting on June 3, 2013 and moved to the work session only, so they weren't videorecorded by CMAT public access television and played on public access tv. 

CITIZEN APPEALS(where members of the public can address the council)
 had been moved from public tv recorded council meetings, to the work session. There was no longer any way(other than attend the meetings in person) for the public to hear my ideas I was presenting to the council. 

I believe ALL the changes of allowed speech, were made, because council/city staff, were trying to shut me up. 

President Don Klinker even asked me to REMOVE my signs from council chambers to the hallway(only way to exercise free speech, besides colorful attire), the night of June 3, 2013 council meeting.

 Reason: because they didn't EVER like the content of my speech,(starting in Fall of 2011, when I placed idea speech signs in my front yard), because I was challenging their encrusted orthodoxies and prejudices.
After the June 3rd meeting ended, while packing up my cameras and signs in the chambers), I commented to Theresa Skorseth, that since others had sat forward by invitation of President Don Klinker, so could WE at the next council meeting. Mike Crecji of CMAT TV was standing about 6 feet from us, heard me say that, and was likely still recording on city owned television recording  equipment. I believe this is how the city knew that Theresa and I were going to sit in the same area as others were allowed to sit in, at tonights meeting. 

What is ☆☆☆CRITICAL☆☆☆ is that NEVER BEFORE the June 7, 2013 council meeting, had the work session tables and chairs, ■■■ EVER BEEN REMOVED.■■■

So why DID the city remove them??????¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

Maybe one day that 
question will be answered. 

I think I know why. 


June 3,2013 above abrupt meeting public access tv version
June 7,2013

Important:   At the June 7, 2013 meeting(scheduled for 9:30am, ONLY MORNING COUNCIL MEETING EVER, to my knowledge .....there was no Citizen Petitions because they had no work session(only time they had no work session prior to a council meeting, as far as I know) prior to this quickie meeting. So once again, NO WAY for the public to hear my ideas.(or any other citizen, should they have wanted to address the council)

At the June 3, 2013 abrupt meeting, they did not vote to pass the consent agenda(which included authorizing 2  large city owned banners to be erected on city owned property...the zoo and the golf course).  They ILLEGALLY erected the zoo banner, on Wednesday June 5th, WITHOUT council authorization.(they authorized both banners on June 7, 2013......2 days AFTER they illegally erected the zoo banner. This VIOLATED THEIR OWN SIGN ORDINANCE again. 

They also did not authorize paying the citys bills, on June 3, 2013 because the mayor abruptly ended the meeting BEFORE COUNCIL could perform it'$  necessary duties.















No comments:

Post a Comment