Friday, March 27, 2015

Memorial Bench blunder.....donating individuals won't be very happy about this. 3-3-15 work session I missed.

I filmed this yesterday at city hall, as I was ill and could not attend the council meetings on 3-3-15.  I believe Jerry Lochner is likely the one who set this program up and didn't create a policy, or a contact with the donators.  What a dumb way to operate.   I am convinced this city doesn't get it right the first time, on any matter.

What is important to remember about benches, is that your city council denied my free speech by denying me an advertising bench.  I requested 2 potential placements on city hall property and was denied either.   This was indeed a violation of my rights. It was during the settlement agreement discussions that the city finally conceded to allow my advertising bench, because they knew they had messed up. 

  I have been observing, recording and filming for more than 4 years now, and nothing could be more apparent to me.   It should be to others, but there are only a handful of folks who ever show up for meetings.   In the beginning 2 or more years, most of the time, I was the only one present, other than the staff and elected representatives.   Watch, nobody will ever state who made the decision to allow people to donate benches to the city.   They only created the policy on donations within the last 4 years.   They have made all these policy/ordinance changes, because I have exposed their ignorance and mischief.   It's actually worse than that.  I have exposed not only their incompetence, but malfeasance and misfeasance.  It is clear that your elected officials and city staff are hell bent on continuing operating "below the board" in order to accomplish their cronyism with friends and business associates.  The local non-profits get by with whatever they want, because they continue to donate money and time to the city.

Something a lot of people may have forgotten about.   The St. Francis Credit Union that was shut down last summer, is still under investigation by the FBI.  I wonder what will be dredged up?   I bet there is a direct connection to one or more of the local banks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment