Sunday, July 19, 2020

Melissa Ann Hilmerson, charges dismissed. UPDATED

So either the officer didn't do his job right or it's possible somebody bought her way out of the charges. Which do you think it is?

Nothing would surprise me about the Hilmersons.

I received an email from Jim Hilmerson this morning alerting me to an article about Melissa. It is titled "County Board Hears Drug Court Program is Effective". I can't find the link but the article was printed on the front page Dec. 15, 2019.  It is an interview about her struggles and successes. As of that date she had a full time job, was engaged to be married and seems to have her life back on track.  It appears she is trying to better herself, and for that, I applaud her.  I hope she continues to stay clear of drugs. 

Thank you Jim for writing to me to clarify this and show me a picture of the article so I could read it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment