Saturday, February 29, 2020

Chair UPDATED at city hall cost taxpayers THOUSANDS....AGAIN. Blame Jon Radermacher/Greg Zylka

This is the most expensive chair at city hall.   And it is RESERVED solely for my use during city meetings.

And you can thank city administrator Jon Radermacher AND Mayor Greg Zylka for not accommodating my reasonable request in order to attend evening meetings.  They were both audiorecorded REFUSING to bring MY zero gravity reclining lawnchair into the chamber where city meetings are held. Those audiorecordings were sent to the Minnesota Department of Human Rights, for evidence.

 The above video is Carren Miller's public forum comment 3-2-20 about the EXPENSIVE CHAIR AT CITY HALL. Thie picures below are Carren Miller.

The picture on the video is me, of course, during my campaign for mayor in 2014.

The above video is the complaints about the expensive chair during the complaint section of the wk session of city council 3-2-20.  The picture on the video is Mayor Greg Zylka. He and city administrator Jon Radermacher got the city into this mess by refusing my reasonable accommodations to attend city council meetings.

SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT.  My free speech lawsuit attorney Larry Frost, had to send a letter to the city in 2014, urging the city to provide a more comfortable chair for me for city council meetings.  That chair was always in the chamber for my use after September 2014, so the city was well aware of my disability, way back then.  That chair has now been replaced with the zero gravity chair placed in the first row for my use.
 How stupid can they be?

FOR THE FUTURE.......
The mayor and councilors should remember they can be sued personally.(besides the city)  See article below.  https://www.americanexperiment.org/news/taxpayers-billed-100000-legal-fees-councilors-open-meeting-violations/

9 city staff or councilors were listed in my free speech lawsuit to be deposed and potentially sued as well. Remember?   Including the police chief Greg Schirmers, Mayor Cathy VanRisseghem, all councilors at the time, and  co city administrators Lori Kasella/Jerry Lochner.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carren Miller.....your link did not work for me so I deleted it. If you wish to post something that everyone can view, including myself, I will be happy to consider publishing it.

    ReplyDelete