Saturday, January 18, 2020

Margurite Cofell ♡♡♡ CRIMES OF THE HEART ♡♡♡

https://kstp.com/news/crime-of-the-heart-convicted-embezzlers-robin-hood-reputation-only-goes-so-far-little-falls-5-investigates/5609975/


Click on the link above to CONNECT THE DOTS between Margurite Cofell and Greg Zylka, Susy Prosapio, Ted Pfohl, Deb Gruber(Morr Cty Administrator) Pine Country Bank president Rob Ronning, Steve Reger(former director of Morr Cty Human Services, (former board members or staff of Morrison County United Way, and Curt Hanson(former MCUW board president)







The leaders of this community steal millions and even after an 8 year jail sentence is handed down,  they are still convinced they are "good people" of Little Falls.

According to Zyla's logic we can apparently rob him blind and as long as we donate some of the goods to charity, we too can be the "good people" of Little Falls. 

I wonder if the reporter knew he was talking with people involved in the crimes? I wonder if he knew that, weeks earlier, Greg Zylka nearly cried during the city council meeting pleading for Greg Kimmon's job. Kimmon who was busted for double dipping.

I wonder how many more 100K dollar settlements Zylka will have to negotiate before it dawns on him that this community is riddle with systemic corruption and he's part of the problem.

I remember having a job in Little Falls where I was told to contact Cofell for scholarship money. 
Do we have an account I don't know about, I asked? 
No. 
Will this be a donation, I asked? 
No...just give her a call her, she'll know, they said.

I could never understand why, after the scholarship money was given, a statement came to my office in the name of someone who was never employed there. Why the credit union would mail secure information on the handwritten ledger statement but I know.now. Jody Scott Olson

No comments:

Post a Comment