Saturday, July 6, 2019

Little Falls, Mn BLATANTLY violates Mn Data Practice Act 13.01-13.99

In the same year(2018) PETA had to request a year after their first request Feb. 24, 2017,city refused to produce the PUBLIC data they had requested, city employee Kathy White took a telephone request (first one I have ever seen in this city)for data(violates city policy that states a data request form must be filled out in order to fulfill any data request) for a Sept.7,2018 planning meeting packet.
 Talk about DIRTY.  This is it.




They can't do this. I will be reporting this violation to the IPAD office in St. Paul on Monday July 8, 2019. This is really EGREGIOUS.

PETA can sue the city for this. And they now have proof their request was treated differently. I will also be contacting PETA lawyers, as I probably have the data they are searching for since I attended all the city meetings during the timeframe they are asking for.

I will also inform them, they need to request this info directly from the Friends of Pine Grove Zoo, or Marnita VanHoerke the zoo manager.

No comments:

Post a Comment