Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Tim Houle catches Paul Koering with his panties down.


http://www.citypages.com/news/crow-wing-county-commissioner-not-particularly-concerned-if-drug-addicts-die/507619641

Notice how Crow Wing County administrator steps in to save Crow Wing County Commissioner Paul Koering after he suggests that if drug addicts die, that solves a monetary problem for the county. He should not hold public office.  I hope the Crow Wing voters vote this bum out when he is up for re-election.

Koering said "I don't know why we're in such a big hurry to save somebody like this. I guess it sounds kind of harsh, but it kind of gets rid of a problem, in my mind."

Then mind reader Houle puts words in Koerings' mouth,  "I think what Commissioner Koering is meaning to say is that when looking for allocation of resources, we should consider the best way to preserve life and maintain the quality of life in CWC simultaneously."

Wow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment