Thursday, December 13, 2018

Martin Mccoy EXPOSED 12-13-18 BIGOT AND LIAR



Not one shred of what he says is true. I suspect he does not like the content of my speech in my latest letter to the editor about the "beloved" Christian display that has hung for the last 6 years,  in the publicly owned Carnegie Library, until recently.  I very posted the link on the McRecord article about Charlie Peterka not hosting a Christmas event this year at Charlies Pizza. 

Wait til the Record publishes my smaller version this weekend. The local religious fanatics will be livid. I will be posting all of their antics. 

So a word to the wise.....if you don't want to become famous on my blog, watch your step AND what you write....to me or about me.  Mess with me and you may regret it.



No comments:

Post a Comment