Tuesday, October 16, 2018

St. Gabriel's Hospital CHI, ready to pillage my neighborhood. Lee Boyles 10-16-18


Stay tuned.....grab your popcorn, you're gonna get a birdseye view of what it looks like when a major corporation, rapes a neighborhood and destroys my peace, and ruins the enjoyment of my property beginning tomorrow. Remember Carl Vaagenes, former CHI CEO, promised me in 2006 before the last expansion, that as long as I owned my property, St. Gabriel's, would never use the lot next to me, for anything other than a greenspace.  12 years later with a new CEO in place, they broke their word and will now be installing a parking lot next to me.

Who would ever want to trust a healthcare provider that breaks promises?

I wonder what price tag most folks would put on the enjoyment of their property???

No comments:

Post a Comment