Thursday, December 7, 2017

Little Falls,Mn NEEDS my leadership. Here's one example of why.


Why didn't any of the attorneys, city administrator, mayor or council figure this out? Or is it possible they don't want to?



And from my Facebook yesterday...12-6-17




And here is what a 12th grader wrote....better than anything I have read to date, that any of the big dog, racketeering lawyers at League of Minnesota Cities have written.


I caught em with their pants down AGAIN.

Is anyone else suspicioning that city and LMC lawyers are conspiring to give bad advice, to keep the lawsuits flowing?  I am, and have for a long time now, but it is getting much more obvious lately.  
Think about it.....if they give bogus advice, there WILL be more lawsuits...and who benefits more than anyone?   The lawyers representing the cities/counties/townships....that's who.


No comments:

Post a Comment